Monday, August 10, 2026

JOY SONG - KINGDOM LIVING LP



Reposting this today 8-11-2026 but with the missing covers added as FUNKMYROCK found the cover and back cover and sent them in!!  I was missing those and it is not on Discogs or Ebay so I posted this week without cover.  Now cover, back cover and center labels on vinyl I found tucked into another record I got for cheap at Goodwill thrift.  Kind of a present for my birthday next week as the band is from Bradenton where I'm at!!  I've said in the past I knew there was a strong Jesus Music scene here based on the other ones I've found.  The song I have heard before is not the opening title track which is usually the hit song but the next song, "Jesus Got A Hold Of My Life".  Good album.

https://bestfile.io/hx3VF8Y5zhOPTuf/file

4 comments:

FUNKMYROCK said...

very good post thanks a lot Boss , i have found front and back covers here you can see
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1yosd50c1ulwtte/s-l16001.jpg/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d6u494iu20jw5h0/s-l1600+(1)2.jpg/file

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

WoW!!!~! FMR good work finding these...I will update the post. BTW here is what I have left of your list and they are all vinyl sitting waiting to be ripped as I have them (except the Vince Hill that you sent but may need again as I need to rescue a hard drive folder and that was in it I think)
https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/11713705-Mike-Robbins-Long-Time-Comin
https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/15877643-Soul-Purpose-Never-Alone
https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/3676187-Nation-Wide-Band-Nospalgi
https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/8081965-Sidewalk-Sidewalk
https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/4383125-Vince-Hill-Midnight-Blue

FUNKMYROCK said...

thx for info Boss im so curious to discovery SOUL PURPOSE and SIDEWALK in priory,good continuations

FUNKMYROCK said...

and here is VINCE HILL - Midnight Blue 1976'' full album please reupp on your blog https://mega.nz/folder/2UdlzKTK#wgdjUu6oyj3rK9P6eoDVSw

ShareThis