Well, going to dedicate this post to a commenter at the Twilight Zone: Smokey J, as he is taking a road trip this week to Southeastern USA and Florida. I did a search on Florida in upper left and sent him a bunch of related links last Thursday that were still active links. In doing this exercise I remembered an old favorite funk compilation right above in yellow CD I used to have but couldn't find it. I got lucky this weekend checking my old blog downloads folder and found it in the "M' section unzipped...albeit at 192 kb/sec but I'm not gonna lament as it is not complete over at youtube. So, I also remember two other funk compilations that I had bought right after so found those two and added to this post. Also, adding a Miami Connection movie soundtrack that was also in the old blog downloads. Here are the artists: Dragon Sound (fake band), Lloyd Richards & John McCallum from the MPST.
MIAMI SOUND RARE FUNK: All The People, Helene Smith, George McCrae, James Knight And The Butlers, Gwen McCrae, Little Beaver, Joey Gilmore, Timmy Thomas, The New Clarence Band, Frank Williams & The Rocketeers and Delia Humphrey.
MIDWEST FUNK: The Us, Markus Kelly & The Impassions, Harvey & The Phenominals, The New Establishment In Soul, Billy Ball & The Upsetters, The T.M.G.s, Fred Williams & The Jewels Band, Wanda Davis, The Fabulous Originals, Barbara Howard, The Personations & Organization, Chocolate Snow, Henry Peters & The Imperials, People In The News, The Chefs, Messengers Incorporated, Dayton Sidewinders, The Soul Tornadoes, The Wallace Brothers, Earl English & The Apaches, Epitaph, Billy Joe Holloman and Illinois Connection.
TEXAS FUNK: Latin Breed, Tickled Pink, Sunny & The Sunliners, The Majestics, Little Jr. Jesse & His Teardrops & The Tears, Timothy McNealy, The Brothers Seven, Zapata, The Groove Merchants, Mickey & The Soul Generation, Road Runners, Vern Blair Debate, Soul Ones, Little Jimmy Tyson & The Highway Robbers, Joe Bravo, Booker T. Averheart, James Polk & The Brothers, Bobby & The Premiers, Kashmere Stage Band, Eddie Finley & The Cincinnati Show Band and The Fabulous Mark III
https://bestfile.io/en/eP0QkReSFbRgyvN/file



No comments:
Post a Comment