Tuesday, March 26, 2024

PETER, PAUL AND MARY - st LP 62 w In The Wind LP 63 w (Moving) LP 63 w In Concert 2LP 64 w See What Tomorrow Brings LP 65 w A Song Will Rise LP 65 w Album LP 66 w Album 1700 LP 67 w Peter, Paul and Mommy LP 69 w 10 Years Together CD 70


 REPOST Request:  Note to self that I need to get from blogs or youtube Mary's solo albums as I 've been staring at her laying on the grass on the back cover in a freebie empty cover from Goodwill for quite some time now.  What I wrote before:  Someone in my old neighborhood had the first album I figured out after ripping it as it has our old childhood song, "It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring, got out of bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning".  Must have sung it a thousand times over the years as we all thought it so funny as kids.  Of course the other big hit in our hood was 'Poof the Magic Dragon' and yeah, now I do live by the sea.  This was cool to go through all these songs and see how they did covers to really make them the top of the folk scene after Pete Seeger and Bob Dylan.

https://bestfile.io/en/JFwGyDrxIt6nH7K/file

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

rev.b said...
I grew up with those first two PP&M albums too. My older sister had 'em. Thanks for the big, probably best chunk of their catalog.

MAY 12, 2021 AT 8:57 PM
Farris said...
Any chance of a repost please

MARCH 22, 2024 AT 10:47 PM

ShareThis