Wednesday, May 31, 2023

SERMON ON THE MOUNT LP 65 - ROBERT SCHULLER


 First side is the most famous speech while side two has a few songs to go with it.  Going to church with my family every Sunday for 25 plus years, I have heard this many times but in listening to it again I realize every single one of these points that Jesus offer His counterviewpoint resounded deeply within my soul as something I knew as truth from living life and agreed 100% with the great orator.  Hell, a car just ran over my front bike tire as they jogged right just a little before making a 90 degree turn left out of our apartment onto the main road I take to work and slammed my head face first onto the cement (luckily I had my safety glasses and helmet on as normal so I was O.K.  so I made the lady gave me a ride to a bike shop next to work so I could get it fixed then walked to work.  I gave her the phone message that I paid $154 for the new tire/tube/ rim but hey my knee is  feeling better today after a week of riding after she bruised it but hey I don't expect her to pay as then she is connected with that phone number which didn't have a message.  They can run over me as much as they want but I will give them my other side next time...is that how it works?  I have what they want inside of me.  For Tina post's below.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/GmA1OSg50j/file.html


No comments:

ShareThis