REPOST Request: What I wrote before with Discogs first: Real Name: Steven Michael Krikorian
Profile: American singer / songwriter, born 4th July 1950 in Palm Desert, California as the son of Armenian immigrants.
Thought this artist might be some offshoot R&B type like The System but hard to put your finger on having socially conscious very cool lyrics with a street punk feel and green vinyl from 78 which was a great year for it after first big year 1970. Some buried gems for songs.



4 comments:
Blogger Milord Teum said...
have a nice summer (I will be disconnected of the net for a while since tomorrow.best wishes
June 6, 2014 at 6:31 PM
May 14, 2018 at 11:01 AM Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thank you for the Tonio K!
May 15, 2018 at 7:42 PM Delete
Anonymous kingpossum said...
Oh man oh man blessings and thanks for the Tonio K post. His brilliantly biting socio-commentary is even more pertinent now than it was then. If you think the Tubes are messiahs, then don't miss these gems.
May 16, 2018 at 10:44 PM Delete
Blogger Buzzcut9 said...
Link 3 is down , if you can re-post it. I would appreciate it. Thanks. Buzzcut9
August 20, 2019 at 11:00 PM Delete
AUGUST 26, 2019 AT 1:48 PM
Raulzimdimaio@gmail.com said...
TONY K. - New Link, Please and Thank You.
Give Answers.
AUGUST 28, 2019 AT 11:12 AM
Anonymous said...
Give us some Tonio...he ain't no phonio!
AUGUST 28, 2019 AT 5:24 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Hi folks,
Link restored for Tonio K! Enjoy!
AUGUST 29, 2019 AT 8:11 AM
Unknown said...
403 Forbidden
link is dead
OCTOBER 9, 2020 AT 10:40 AM
October 13, 2020 at 9:35 AM
EricC said...
The EP isn't in there. It's the only thing of his that I don't have digitally. I suppose I could rip mine, but I'm much too lazy for that.
October 13, 2020 at 1:52 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Hi EricC,
You are a true champion for the blog! I had been reposting Tonio K. without the EP you requested but a simple error in compiling all the rips I had forgot to check a hard drive.
File is back up!
October 14, 2020 at 8:33 AM
EricC said...
It's nice to have the EP. I'm a huge Tonio fan. Bought all the Gadfly reissues as they came out. But he couldn't get rights to the EP, just some demos that had been done earlier (that sound a LOT like the versions on the EP, there may have been a bit of untruthfulness going on there).
Also a big fan of this blog. You've introduced me to stuff that I never would have heard otherwise. Thank you!
October 15, 2020 at 2:32 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Link restored today!
January 8, 2026 at 10:47 AM
Anonymous said...
For some reason, this archive and others that you uploaded that same day are now damaged on my hard disk. Could you please re-up it?
September 28, 2026 at 1:22 PM
How did I miss that Burt Bacharach CD? It's ridiculously expensive on Discogs now. I'll find one.
Ha! I knew you would be interested. Was wondering why I hadn't heard from you when I added it while doing the Burt megapost. Good Luck!!!
I missed that, Burt is not a big interest for me, so I probably skimmed it quickly and moved on.
Post a Comment