REPOST Request: Good that they found a second wind and were playing not long ago. Per Discogs: American rock singer and songwriter. Born in 1947 in Los Angeles, California (USA). She was married to Andy Summers. Robin Lane & The Chartbusters: American band (1978-1983).
https://bestfile.io/en/RnCaeg8DCbrQDw0/file

2 comments:
Anonymous said...
It's USA all the way, baby!!
Nathan.G
October 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM Delete
Blogger shellie said...
I just blogged about Robin Lane. She Rocks!
November 17, 2013 at 7:20 PM Delete
Blogger shellie said...
http://cherishedsaints.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-songbird-sings-robin-lane.html
November 17, 2013 at 7:21 PM Delete
Blogger TooBusyThinking said...
I keep finding great stuff here that I'm looking for! Thanks for this!
December 20, 2013 at 6:26 AM Delete
Anonymous angel said...
Hi, could you please re-up this one?
Specially interested in the Imitation Life album.
Thank you very much
October 22, 2018 at 4:27 PM Delete
Anonymous angel said...
hi again, not sure if you have seen this request
kind regards
November 21, 2018 at 3:52 PM Delete
Anonymous mrenigma98 said...
Any chance you could reupload these?
November 21, 2018 at 11:44 PM
November 27, 2018 at 12:12 PM Delete
Anonymous Tom said...
Great stuff, would you have her EP When Things Go Wrong 1979?
November 27, 2018 at 2:44 PM Delete
Anonymous angel said...
Hi, thank you for filling my request, but it seems you have posted the same link twice
I cannot see the Imitation Life LP?
Thank you very much
December 1, 2018 at 5:30 AM
DECEMBER 4, 2018 AT 11:08 AM
AUGUST 21, 2020 AT 10:35 AM
Dion said...
Hi will you please repost this
Many thanks in advance
SEPTEMBER 9, 2023 AT 11:03 PM
September 12, 2023 at 10:53 AM
Muddy Mike said...
One of the great early-mid 80s bands! I saw them live twice, here in Vermont. Thank you...
September 17, 2023 at 8:39 AM
jimi2770 said...
please, update the link.thank you.
December 9, 2025 at 11:19 AM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Link restored today!
January 8, 2026 at 11:04 AM
Anonymous said...
For some reason, this archive and others that you uploaded that same day are now damaged on my hard disk. Could you please re-up it?
September 28, 2026 at 1:20 PM
I love this band
Post a Comment