Monday, October 5, 2026

MANFRED MANN - The Manfred Mann Album LP 64 w The Five Faces Of LP 65 w My Little Red Book Of Winners! CD 65 w Mann Made CD 65 w As Is CD 66 w Pretty Flamingo CD 66 w Up The Junction OMPST CD 68 w Mighty Garvey! CD 68 w MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND - st CD 72 w Glorified Magnified CD 72 w Solar Fire CD 73 w Messin' CD 73 w The Good Earth CD 74 w Nightingales & Bombers CD 75 w The Roaring Silence CD 76 w WATCH CD 78 w Angel Station CD 79 w Chance CD 80


REPOST and ADD ON:  Well, got most of the covers up there as didn't have time this morning to organize in order. I have posted the vinyl first listed album which someone had said before was all you needed from early band, but I beg to differ as "Quinn The Eskimo" their last album title track got a nice push with their version and I used to see the Gooneybirds cover it every week along with Grateful Dead songs so they really gave that song a push with their version.  Then, of course with the new name they eventually got their mega hit 'Blinded By The Light' which still holds up after all this time and I might mention has been on FM set lists since it was introduced in 1976.  

     Now, the main thrust of this repost/add on was when Josef (Austria) suggested I post their 'Watch' album from 1978 and I saw how it has gotten a reboot as collectors point out how good it is!

https://bestfile.io/en/NrcstZv4IR8BOxp/file 

I also got a few compilations they were on reposted, here are the links to see if you want to download for the other bands:

https://downunderground.blogspot.com/2024/12/va-warner-bros-20th-anniv-album-in.html

https://downunderground.blogspot.com/2023/05/va-super-20-international-lp-76-w-va.html

https://downunderground.blogspot.com/2021/09/va-20-chartstoppers-vol-1-lp.html

https://downunderground.blogspot.com/2018/06/night-st-lp-79-w-long-distance-lp-80.html

No comments:

ShareThis