Tuesday, September 22, 2026

LEFTY FRIZZELL - T.V. SPECIAL 20 GOLDEN HITS LP 80


 Well our friends at Jon-ky blog had a recent post mentioning Lefty so I pulled it up the ripping order (https://jonderblog.blogspot.com/2026/09/jean-shepards-greatest-52-64.html) talking about his bordering on rockabilly and it was in the Jean Shepard post (Stinky--I checked my old post and actually it was a work mate Johnny from Enid, OK who gave me his dad's old records to rip for him so he could send it to his brother for Christmas.  At any rate, that Greatest hits i mentioned I just searched the vinyl number and found the date to be 1963 and so Stinky has all that up to 1965 I think he said).  Per Discogs:  Real Name:  William Orville Frizzell

Profile:  American country music singer and songwriter, born 31 March 1928 in Corsicana, Texas, USA and died 19 July 1975 in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Frizzell is considered one of the most important country musicians, influencing many country vocalists in the generations that followed with his more mainstream honky-tonk style.

His younger brother is country singer David Frizzell and his other brother is Allen Frizzell His niece is Tess Frizzell.

https://bestfile.io/en/UbaYWJC9x3brw9e/file

No comments:

ShareThis