Well I knew this collectin' thaaang would evolve to trace back to my very first regular radio/or TV shows and it was Paul Harvey on the kitchen AM radio (and later Radio K) that we always had growing up in MN. It was during my AM kindergarten class when I walked home to mom's yummy homemade bread lunches. She would be ready for me in the kitchen and after lunch then before my nap I would watch Rocky & Bullwinkle Show and then Underdog before the nap. But Paul was always on during lunch and got me on the path of caring and media interest. Here's info on Discogs: Real Name: Paul Harvey Aurandt Profile: American radio broadcaster. Born September 4, 1918; died February 28, 2009.
Oh yeah, my friend Nathan Nothin' mentioned last week on his blog his catch phrase on one of his posts: now you know "the rest of the story!".
https://bestfile.io/WcwbbKDwahEqzq5/file

No comments:
Post a Comment