Monday, August 3, 2026

James Taylor - st CD 68 w Sweet Baby James CD 70 w Mud Slide Jim & The Blue Horizon CD 71 w One Man Dog CD 72 w Walking Man CD 74 w In The Pocket CD 76 w JT CD 77 w Flag CD 79 w Dad Loves His Work CD 81 w That's Why I'm Here CD 85 w Never Die Young CD 88 w New Moon Shine CD 91 w Hourglass CD 97 w October Road CD 02 w Covers + Other Covers CD 08 09 w Before This World CD 15 w The Original Flying Machine 1967 CD 70 w Demo w Joni Mitchell & Phil Ochs - Amchitka Green Peace Launch Live Benefit LP 70


 Not sure I got all the covers shown but the title says it all per usual posting.  Got all these from Twilight Zone comments section over weeks and did not add any I had.  Actually have two albums from Goodwill but not in good ripping condition so I will give them back to Goodwill as I do with non-keeper vinyl.  Got the epic live concert that launched the Greenpeace Organization as a vinyl rip from youtube where I separated the songs for it...along with Joni Mitchell & Phil Ochs it is a true classic!  Per Discogs:  Real Name: James Vernon Taylor

Profile:  American singer/songwriter and guitarist (born March 12, 1948 in Boston) inducted into Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in 2000 (Performer). Brother of singers/songwriters Livingston Taylor, Kate Taylor, Hugh Taylor and rock singer Alex Taylor. Married Carly Simon from 1972 until their divorce in 1983 with whom he has two children who are also musicians; Sally Taylor and Benjamin Taylor. Married to Kathryn Walker from 1985 until their divorce in 1996.

https://bestfile.io/en/snWUU7lEUXR1jtn/file

No comments:

ShareThis