Tuesday, August 6, 2024

VA - STR8 FLAVA ]MIXOLOGIST] 2-SIDE MIX TAPE 3-7-99


 Can't remember where I got this mix tape either from a house party in Uptown, MN area by my first house or possibly one of my-little-brother-the-bass-player's friends like Dosh for instance.  You know me, I love to post requests whether direct or indirectly like the 'Let's Get Lost' cassette by Chet Baker I found on the downtown railroad tracks or Gap Band CD sitting without a case in the beach parking lot having slipped out of a vehicle somehow.  This is done by a professional 'mixologixt' as he calls himself and it show with tracks that flow continuously finding the song separation very difficult so let as size 1 and 2 of tape combined into one long jam tape.  Even the cool artists like Q-Tip, Method Man, Jay Z sounding don't mention names so very low ego too showing Str8-flava's pro DJ style.  Let the 50th anniversary of hip-hop continue into the following year 2024!

https://bestfile.io/en/Asv4V42sbrMWxEk/file


No comments:

ShareThis