Tuesday, July 16, 2024

OAK RIDGE BOYS [R.I.P. Joe Bansall] - Together with the Harvesters split LP 66 w Hymns LP 73 w st LP 74 w New Horizons LP 74 w Gospel Gold LP 74 w Less Of Me LP 76 w The Shelter Of His Arms CD 99 w Lead Me To Calvary CD 08 w It's Only Natural CD 11


 REPOST and ADD ON:  The longtime tenor vocalist Joe Bansall recently passed (this is part 3 of my tributes this week on recent musician deaths).  I left in my earlier two rips in this not realizing I had doubles.  I was told early on that these guys were highly regarded by my collector friends saying good early Jesus music and it shows with some of their Jesus Music scene covers on the Gold album like Murdock's 'Through It All" that I had just posted (got two more by Mike).  The Oaks Live On!

https://bestfile.io/en/OsenynPuGqsv3pN/file

No comments:

ShareThis