Tuesday, July 23, 2024

MINUTEMEN - Post Mersh Vol 1-3 w Paranoid Time 7 80 w Joy 7 81 w The Punch Line LP 81 w Bean-Spill 7 82 w What Makes A Man Start Fires LP 82 w Buzz Or Howl Under The Influence Of Heat 12 EP 83 w The Politics Of Time LP 84 w Double Nickels On The Dime 2CD 84 w Tour-Spiel 7 84 w Project Mersh 12 EP 85 w 3-Way Tie (For Last) CD 85


 BANG ZOOM POST REFERENCE BANDS:  Nice to see the Minutemen on the compilation.  I added a cool 'Jam Schtik To Do For Gigs" vinyl rip I did long ago when Mark Trehus let me go for the first time in the basement of Oarfolkjokeopus record store and showed it to me as I bought it right away.

https://bestfile.io/en/6J0VBv7UZPa0o3U/file

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

rev.b said...
Everytime I return to The Minutemen's records they are just as stimulating and inspiring as the last time. Thanks for all of these.

OCTOBER 6, 2018 AT 8:39 PM
Thad said...
Oh, hell yeah.

OCTOBER 11, 2018 AT 3:02 PM
Scraps said...
You say "Double Nickels On The Dime 2CD". Is that true? Because I will download it if so: I only am familiar with two single-CD versions, both of which are abridged, which is shameful for SST. (I would download it if it were the original 2LP version also; I don't have any vinyl anymore!)

Cheers.
OCTOBER 26, 2018 AT 6:00 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Scraps,

I would love to answer that question for you but actually don't know which blog I got it from long ago in 2008 or so when I started blogging. Sure wish I had the album I lost long ago somewhere maybe thinking it was on Post Mersh CD's or something and trading it off during one of many moves. I was so duped by 'CD quality' when they came out it is shameful. I also agree it is shameful for SST to abridge a work of art like this. Thanks for the comment and please send original if you find it. Assuming they cut out the car sounds too...

OCTOBER 30, 2018 AT 9:50 AM
Scraps said...
I actually downloaded it to see, and it's the vinyl: all the songs are there. Cheers!

OCTOBER 30, 2018 AT 12:06 PM

ShareThis