Tuesday, July 23, 2024

BIG BLACK - The Hammer Party LP 83 86 w Il Duce 7 85 w Racer-X EP 85 w The Rich Man's Eight Track Tape CD 87 w Songs About Fucking CD 87


 BANG ZOOM POST REFERENCE BANDS:  R.I.P. to Steve Albini (a little late) as Big Black was my first show and he lit a brick of Black Cat firecrackers to prime my ears for years of use ha ha.  This fits into the above Bang Zoom cassette magazine comp.'s out of NY that I have managed to get a couple new ones recently...still need the Big Boys one that has been on the DU Blog WANTED list for years.  I saw Steve more times with Shellac and even one time in RAPEMAN.  I remember that first show at the 7th St. Entry with all the piping in the ceiling felt like I was in the belly of the industrial beast seeing and hearing the innerworkings of the city.  

https://bestfile.io/en/JRRn2cKPD5RyAIA/file

No comments:

ShareThis