Tuesday, March 19, 2024

LES McCANN - Talk To The People LP 72 w Live At Montreux LP 73 w Invitation To Openness LP 72 w Tall, Dark & Handsome LP 79 w Gerald Wilson Orch. - Pacific Jazz LP w On Time LP w EDDIE HARRIS - Swiss Movement LP 69 w Second Movement LP 71


 REPOST and ADD ON::  Added the cool later period album from 1979 to previous post.  What I wrote before:  Thanks to Antonio from Rocket Star Records for lending me the minty 'Live at Montreux' double album but even more for selling me the 'Talk To The People' album that gets a high rank in my book for giving the Sly Stone 'There's A Riot' album sound more momentum back then as it is one of my favorite albums.  Reposting the Eddie Harris albums with him since that is the BEST version of the 'Compared To What' killer tune I first heard on an Atlantic R&B album from the library in high school.  Great angst in that song but the live version not so much.  What I will say is that his two Marvin Gaye covers really are the best.            https://bestfile.io/en/bS1zaUF6pIaB37J/file

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
Hi, may I request:

https://www.discogs.com/Steve-Ferguson-Steve-Ferguson/master/332399

thanks

JUNE 19, 2021 AT 9:53 PM

ShareThis