Tuesday, March 19, 2024

BAY CITY ROLLERS - GREATEST HITS LP 75 76 77


  REPOST for ERIC CARMEN [R.I.P.] INFLUENCES:  This is one I pulled from the Goodwill stacks figuring with a first hit like "I Only Want To Be With You' sounding curiously like a Raspberries title.  So for our grade school the big song was "Saturday Night" which seemed to be all over town like the roller rink, radio and even during gym events being played to us pre-teens in grade school.  As we got into Junior High the big song was 'We Will Rock You' by Queen to give a comparison.  Another song I remember was 'You Made Me Believe In Magic'.

https://bestfile.io/TrHkDPMpEieU8n0/file

2 comments:

John The Punk said...

Do you have their 1st LP?

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Hi John The Punk,

No I only found this greatest hits one at Goodwill. I'm sure they have some good albums though. You say the first Bay City Rollers is good? Any others? Haven't taken the time to fill out from youtube/blogs yet but always curious about good vinyl albums.
Viacom

ShareThis