Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Wayne Kramer [R.I.P.] - Death Tongue CD 91 w Hard Stuff CD 95 w Johnny Thunder as Gang War - Street Fighting CD 93 w Crime of the Century CD 96 w The Pink Fairies - Cocaine Blues CD 00 w David Peel & Death - Rock 'N' Roll Junkie 7 79 (WAV & MP3)


 Well he made it to 75 but still he will be missed by many people!  I have restored and added to my MC5 post and here is the link (1.6 Gb):  https://bestfile.io/en/Ylf50LxtU4Yvpd4/file   This post I have combined all we had from DU blog over the years from past members and grateful for what I had since learning of his death from Dale T. Nelson last friday (he was employed at Twin Tone Records and later had posted the middle letter from Wayne for his Death Tongue project with Mick Farren that I included luckily at last minute from my brother in blogging Nathan Nothin' who posted it over the weekend at his blog on the blogroll lower right.  I guess it never worked out at Twin Tone for the release so thanks again to Nathan!!  For this occasion on Wayne's passing, I reripped and included the bonus WAV files of my favorite 7 inch single as I have mentioned in the past while including it under David Peel's post.  Also found out that Dick Waterman who was instrumental in finding Son House later in his career in Rochester, NY passed away last weekend.  He also took Son House  to Burbank when the Rolling Stones where appearing on the TV show Shindig where they had made a condition to appear to include Howling Wolf and Brian Jones knew Son House saying he was the one who taught Robert.Johnson.

https://bestfile.io/opbSJNlOpJdbZtR/file

7 comments:

mac said...

Thanks for the post couple of the albums I wasnt aware of,thanks for sharing

Kostas said...

We had the same idea.!!!

ClassicMusic20 said...

Re-Sending an Older Files I Sent to You Awhile Ago, But This Version Is Much Stronger/Better Quality Than the Last One I've Sent You. Anyways, A Southern Rock Band That Only Released One Album, Had a Minor Hit With "Mistrusted Love" Their Guitarist Danny Chauncey Went on to Become an Unofficial Member of the Band Taxxi, And Soon Afterwards, Became Part of Billy Satellite (Including Co-Writing Their Original Version of "I Wanna Go Back" That Eddie Money Covered and Turned it Into a Hit Song!) And Then After That, Was Part of .38 Special from the "Second Chance" Era (1988) Till About a Few Years Ago (2019) Anyways, Enjoy!!! (I Think "Mistrusted Love" Might Grab Your Attention, Especially With the Intro)
https://gofile.io/d/MXMk6S
https://www.discogs.com/master/337113-Mistress-Mistress

said...

Thanks, brother. Glad you could add Death Tongue to such a great post. A couple that I don't have here that ought to finish out the collection (also some great artwork from over at Kostas place. Missing the 5 so much more nowthat Brother Wayne has moved onward.

JohnnyChump said...

Thanks for the Brother Wayne! I saw him many years ago opening for Cheap Trick.

Anonymous said...

I had some of these at one point in time. Nice hear them again Thanks!!!

salmitch said...

Thanks so much!

ShareThis