Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wayne County And The Electric Chairs - Stuck On You 7 77 w Storm The Gates Of Heaven 78 LP w Blatantly Offenzive LP w EP 78 w Things Your Mother Never Told You LP 79 w Rock 'n Roll Cleopatra CD 93 w the Backstreet Boys - Max's 7 76 Live CBGB's CD 76 w Jayne County - Private Oyster CD 86 w Betty Grable's Legs! LP 89 w Deviation CD 95 w Goddess Of Wet Dreams LP 98 w Let Your Backbone Slip! CD 95 w 12 EP 95


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Nice request as these old files really needed organizing by band name and best rip sound.  I only had one album and one seven inch but found better versions in unopened zip files from long ago on some blog I know not which.  Had most of the 7 inch single versions and with other releases so no self-titled 1977 album will show up in the order.  Also, had four complete side rips for Jubilee with the other artists in the movie soundtrack and something labeled 'new york' and since they sounded good I left as is.  Also added an MP4 video I had that wasn't too long.  Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/JNlQiCRI#ZxgSQ4yas_xS2Ak-6jO7d4EZBYw8rdYb-xg51EjwvbU

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

jim kosmicki said...
I don't know if it was true of all copies, but my copy of Storm the Gates of Heaven was on colored vinyl - basically confetti colored - white vinyl with all sorts of colored bits in it - at least that's what I recall - it got stolen from my dormroom many decades ago

FEBRUARY 19, 2016 AT 2:18 PM
tom said...
Thanks for posting these

FEBRUARY 20, 2016 AT 10:46 AM
DJ Kenny said...
Thanks!

FEBRUARY 24, 2016 AT 6:46 PM
Frank said...
THANK YOU :)

MARCH 6, 2018 AT 9:03 AM
zzebon said...
Can't get not one of these to work ;o( Maybe because I'm in Canada, who knows!

MARCH 20, 2018 AT 9:31 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Hey there zzebon,

Sometimes you have to click then wait for the ad to open in another window, close it, then click again and it should open. All links are still up so try again and good luck!

MARCH 27, 2018 AT 3:37 PM
Builder said...
Hi there - is there any chance of a re-up of the Wayne/Jayne County records please?

MAY 21, 2023 AT 3:02 PM

EricC said...

This sent me down another rabbit hole. Wow working out what goes where is maddening with Jayne. Some of the later records, particularly comps, are listed as Wayne. I was tempted to simply tag everything as Jayne, but my obsessive nature wouldn't allow that. Thank you for the plethora of LPs and singles. Between this and other stuff this week, I have good things to listen to the next few days. Fortunately my wife likes most of my musical tastes, even the more outre stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this huge (re)post

ShareThis