Tuesday, May 23, 2023

RITA COOLIDGE - st LP 71 w The Lady's Not For Sale LP 72 w Fall Into Spring LP 74 w Anytime...Anywhere LP 77 w Love Me Again LP 78 w Satisfied LP 79


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Figured I would post this to support the Bonnie & Delaney main post above since she was one of the singers with them in the movie 'The Vanishing Point" also posted above.  Still need to find the album by the other Ike singer in the movie, Claudia Lennear and you can check out a cool blog post with famous people she knew in big pictures here:  https://themotart.blogspot.com/2016/08/claudia-lennear.html 

One other thing is that I added the 1977 and 1979 albums but the 1977 album is a real humdinger that I am keeping for sentimental reasons with two songs from my youth that totally stuck in my head for days on end I recall with 'We're All Alone" mainly (one of those rainy day songs) but also the opener "(You're Love Has Lifted Me) Higher" albeit a rough vinyl copy. 

LINK REPOSTED 6-16-2023:  

https://mega.nz/file/dUVRVCQa#8e4zmIis8oAPufNE0veSuSTYAwi_7TjJvtJYg8z_H3Q          


7 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

angstytimelord said...
Love me some Rita! "All Time High" is one of my favorite Bond songs.

OCTOBER 10, 2019 AT 4:03 PM
Raulzimdimaio@gmail.com said...
Rita Coolidge , Zippyshare not exist.
New Link, please and thank you.

OCTOBER 18, 2019 AT 12:46 PM
Raulzimdimaio@gmail.com said...
Thank you, my friend
for Rita Coolidge AND Michael Stanley Band.
More Long Live At The BLOG DOWNUNDERGROUND.

NOVEMBER 4, 2019 AT 5:34 PM

ClassicMusic20 said...

I Really Don't Want to Throw Too Much At You! Cause I Was Planning On In a Future Week, Asking for Two Other Artists With Albums That I've Been Looking For a Few Years. But With This One, Can You Just Put This Album in Your List of Wants for a Future Purpose? It's Rita Coolidge's Sister Priscilla Coolidge. And She Was Married to Booker T. Jones (Whom Produced and Wrote Some Tracks Off The Album) of Booker T & the MG's. Thanks!
https://www.discogs.com/master/432237-Priscilla-Coolidge-Jones-Flying

will m. said...

Claudia Lennear's album was called PHEW! You can find it on Uloz. Haven't looked for the real thing as of yet.

Will M

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Hi Will M,
Thanks for the details but isn't that a paid site? I went there but couldn't figure out how it works and I don't have time to either.
Cheers!

ClassicMusic20 said...

I Know How That Site Works! If You Want to Get the Album for Free, Click Slow Download And It Works!
ClassicMusic20

Facedor said...

Link Down

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Link is restored today!

ShareThis