Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Ike & Tina Turner - Get It--Get It LP 66 w Workin' Together LP 70 w TINA TURNER - Private Dancer LP 84 w Live In Europe 2CD 88 + Bonus Compilation Tracks


 REPOST Request:  R.I.P. to a true independent soul who influenced and connected with many beaten down by people and society.  I had tucked away as I looked for more, the Ike & Tina album with their biggest hit song "Proud Mary' on the 'Workin' Together' great album so a new rip for ya.  I also added all the Tina and Ike I had from compilations I have posted in the past (love this internet organizer for my collection--can't be beat!!) as we all work through this huge loss.  Also in the above post for the bnad Spider (AKA Shanghai) you get the original version of her big hit "Better Be Good To Me".

https://mega.nz/file/NF0gDKzQ#RJPH6wsTsJLxVJnVgmeDnJgs46G9QG_h-r_IK0oSTcI


1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

ClassicMusic20 said...
I Was Just Informed That Tina Turner Has Passed, Please Re-Post These As a Tribute to Her.

MAY 24, 2023 AT 3:13 PM

ShareThis