Tuesday, March 14, 2023

JACK GREEN - Humanesque LP 80 w Reverse Logic LP 81 w RCA SPECIAL RADIO SERIES VOLUME VIII LP 81 w MYSTIQUE LP 83 w LATEST GAME LP 86 w THE PARTY AT THE END OF THE WORLD CD 20


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Actually he is a Scottish musician but St. Patrick's Day is mainly about wearing 'Green" in USA so thought I would get the rest of his stuff after getting a request in the comments and sure glad I did.  A rare artist who sounds as good in later years as in early years and also I have tried to collect all the RCA Special Radio Series releases in the past and this one is new addition.  Get ready for an eargasm of sound!  https://krakenfiles.com/view/VmoOcs6q2a/file.html

I forgot that I was going to mention that coincidentally for the second week in a row we have another guy who began recording at age 16 and at the same time shot up immediately to stardom on the first album like Charlie Sexton currently touring now on Elvis Costello’s supposed Last Tour (crossing fingers hoping for NOT!!!!) maybe such is happening now to boy or girl as I write this but hey gotta mention I just got an “OH—Z” (ounce of weed a great Cypress Hill saying in an old favorite tune for ole Viacom ya know..LOL) tha mail per DU blog regular EricC on the sidebar and I think Is from Iowa somewhere saying it was his all time favorite 1990’s CD of The Charlie Sexton Quintet CD just came in the mail today with an additional Beastie Boys CDEP for Jimmy James as I have been preparing a post for them who I met first MCA head to head as I wore my Bad Brains lightning capitol strike tshirt I put on after arranging MTV spring break 1986 tv crew to use our room for the shot to spray Champaign in our “Abe Pagoda” hotel bathroom but yeah psyched to post that but first Big Black as Spot and Weirdos guitarist’ recent death got me grabbing for my early core obsessions as Michael Des Barre would say since he helped write that song..LMFAO a favorite of mine up there with Season of the Witch….ok will do the new Sonics w that word in the title too btw he has a great meta site Cheers old blog fans!

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

monkeeboy said...
Thank you sir!! Happy New Year!!

JANUARY 8, 2016 AT 9:55 AM
ludo said...
Happy new year 2018!
Any chance to fix this link? Thank you!
Ludo

JANUARY 3, 2018 AT 11:15 AM

JANUARY 4, 2018 AT 8:44 AM
ludo said...
Thank you so much!!!

JANUARY 4, 2018 AT 12:17 PM
Anonymous said...
Old link does not work could you re-post this this link
thanks
Rick

OCTOBER 25, 2020 AT 5:57 AM

OCTOBER 27, 2020 AT 2:29 PM
mrenigma98 said...
Any chance of a reup?

JULY 4, 2021 AT 1:49 AM

JULY 7, 2021 AT 2:33 PM
D said...
please...a re-up?
trying to find all 5 of his studios.

thanks,
- D

JANUARY 4, 2023 AT 11:47 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Hi D,

I've got ALL the Jack Green now that I will rip soon as I just got my replacement rip software today. Also will post with Jack Greene who is cool too. Was listening to Green's later CD last night on my CD walkman and it is outstanding later work!
Thanks for comment. Vidacom

JANUARY 25, 2023 AT 8:45 AM
D said...
Vidacom, Xtra good news, thanks for that update.

Best,
D

JANUARY 25, 2023 AT 7:55 PM

ShareThis