Tuesday, September 20, 2022

New Bomb Turks - Switchblade Tongues, Butterknife Brains LP 03 w Peel Sessions CD 93 w Live at Bizarre CD 00 w Live at the Abbey Lounge Cambridge, MA 06


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Old DU blog member JayIRC turns us all onto this band here and long ago I had purchased the color vinyl that I ripped for this post.  He said it has the other 7 inch singles he had posted before (couldn't find these so left up his posts but I did have his live posts included albeit at 128 kb/sec) plus perhaps a bonus track or two.         https://krakenfiles.com/view/hRfUUSuGDr/file.html


1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

jackyardbackoff said...
The hot,hot anus of my computer somehow swallowed up my file of this just yesterday so thanks for posting it.

NOVEMBER 22, 2010 AT 2:21 AM

jackyardbackoff said...
This has reaffirmed my favorite dream show option:AC/DC(Let There Be Rock Era),Black Sabbath(Sabotage Era),Stooges(Fun House),Misfits(Danzig era,natch),and these guys(whatever fuckin album era).Rotating headliner.Why the fuck am I typing all this?Fuckin thanks again as usual,Jay.

NOVEMBER 23, 2010 AT 11:46 PM

jackyardbackoff said...
You..you..you,sir,are a steely-eyed missile man.Fuckeeng thank you.

NOVEMBER 23, 2010 AT 4:31 AM

Punks, Skins and Herberts said...
are these singles also on "pissing out the poison"?

OCTOBER 1, 2010 AT 3:43 AM
Jay IRC said...
Yeah, I think they pretty much covered everything on "Pissing" and "Switchblade Tongues", but I'd have to check to be absolutely sure. The song "Bottle Island" might be an exception.

Jay

OCTOBER 1, 2010 AT 9:19 AM
Jay IRC said...
I forgot "The Big Combo" singles collection, too.


Jay

OCTOBER 1, 2010 AT 9:31 AM
John The Punk said...
"last Long Fight" is one of the best Rock'n'Roll songs ever recorded.

OCTOBER 17, 2010 AT 1:01 AM
Post a Comment

ShareThis