Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Captain Beyond - st LP 72 w Sufficiently Breathless LP 73 w Dawn Explosion LP 77 w Lost & Found 1972-1973 CD 17


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Yes indeed my favorite band of this genre next to maybe Bloodrock.  Added the CD on bottom after the guy who sold it said they were about gone.  I got to see their kick off gig when the CD came out as it was down the block from me however the venue bit the dust and is no longer.  I actually filmed every single song and not sure what I will do with the footage yet, maybe a patron channel in time??  I remember one guy in our facebook group rode his bike across the half the USA more or less to see them on that tour with regular updates.  Quite inspiring just to see his drummer hero Bobby Caldwell.  Love these guys!        https://krakenfiles.com/view/3DYGNGYSfi/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis