Tuesday, March 15, 2022

DESCENDENTS - Somery CD 91 from SST with added 'Lucky" song from GODMONEY soundtrack for St. Patrick's Day!


 I was told by a grade school teacher that I was the luckiest person she had ever met after winning a Huffy ten speed at our crossing guard end-of-year party and a sucker sculpture display as main prize during our Winter Snofest.  So in keeping this going, I did find this CD with no jacket at Goodwill of a favorite band of mine (saw their first six tours at First Ave Club back in MN).  All I had to do for my namesake holiday this week, was add the 'Lucky' tune from the Godmoney movie from before! ENJOY

2 comments:

salmitch said...

I'm sorry, but I missed this. any chance of a reup? Thanks.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

salmitch,
Descendents and Kim Carnes links restored on my more permanent MEGA free account with the last of the free memory as I took off a video post recently. thanks for making me aware of this

ShareThis