Tuesday, February 15, 2022

HEARTLESS BASTARDS - STAIRS AND ELEVATORS CD 04 w ALL THIS TIME CD 06


 An old friend from an Uptown, MN bar I used to frequent turned me onto this band and was blown away when I finally saw them buying both these CD's.  Since then I have been on their email list and followed Erika Wennerstrom's spiritual travels as she developed her craft with more releases.  The song 'Runnin' still get's my old emotional frame restated as I listen to it...wow!  Would like to thank Nathin Nuthin (see blog on links below right) for posting Beth Gibbon's old band before Portishead during his outstanding 'Fem's of February' as it for some reason reminded me of Erika and got me to post this to join in on the celebration!!               https://gofile.io/d/O1GAMI


No comments:

ShareThis