Wednesday, November 3, 2021

VA - GOTH BOX CLEOPATRA RECORDS 4CD


 Don't know how long I've had this but I had never heard it or really looked at who was on it and really was glad it was from one of my favorite goth record labels CLEOPATRA who I had got the Christian Death retrospect CD that was always played during my stint with the band Vampyre below in Rozz post.  Includes THEE best of the best:  Bauhaus, March Violets, Big Electric Car, The Wake, Gitane Demone, Corpus Delicti, Fahrenheit 451, The Shadow Dance, Die Form, Executive Slacks, Advent Sleep, Aria, Seraphim Shock, Meridian, Play Dead, Alien Sex Fiend, The New Creatures, Switchblade Symphony, Lycia, Two Witches, Usherhouse, Rose of Avalanche, Bell-Book And Candle, Eva O, Wreckage, Brotherhood of Pagans, Apocalypse Theatre, Galaxy Chamber, Lestat, The Damned, Edera, Chameleons U.K., The Prophetess, Mephisto Walz, Love Is Colder Than Death, Kore, Inkubus Sukkubus, Malaise, James Ray and The Performance, Ex-Voto, Nosferatu, Deep Red, Skeletal Family, Beat Mistress, David J, Christian Death, Aurora, The Shroud, Rosetta Stone, Deathride 69, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Children on Stun, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, Patricia Morrison, Kill Sister Kill, Sofia Run, Drumatic, Die Laughing The Last Dance and Reverb Sleep.  If this is still available I will let the link expire.  Enjoy this epic release!              https://gofile.io/d/8rIpti


3 comments:

angstytimelord said...

I bought this box when it came out (2000 or 2001, I think), and it's FANTASTIC! Not sure if it's still available, but I can say that anyone who loves great goth music should DL it while they can. Or buy it if they can find a copy! It's definitely more than worth the money!

AJ said...

Blinding post! best download of the week

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

AJ good to here you are OK from clot shot for now...Jon der or natenuthin was wondring me 2. Yeah song list blew me away!!! Wish I could find CAT the old singer for our MN local goth band who I drove to Madison that since they were unrecorded was a tape i filmed on my mom's weird size tape mini camera i was moving around my views of Allah the female drummer as she sang in Russian! Just like when Roz discovered Gitane Demone sing singing in HER native German tongue. But Cat sang the rest of Vampyre's songs and he has my complete Madison VFW hall i think show tape!

ShareThis