Tuesday, July 27, 2021

WILLIE DEE - ABRUPT EDGE LP 83


REPOST and NEW RIP:  Well I had just posted this but in looking to repost it per the comment I found that only three of the WAV files had transferred to my storage drive and nothing else!  Luckily all the others that week made it but I have determined that my storage folder size should not exceed 1.5 terrabytes from now on!  I also learned from a comment later on that Willie played with Captain Beyond on their third album as main vocalist!!! Wowza, I am big on that band and filmed every single song they did on their last tour that opened up in my neighborhood bar but that bar is now closed.  Rip is better too as are the new pictures!               https://gofile.io/d/8Q1SxU


2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Kosta said...
Hi DownU., the gofile link is already empty...can i ask for a reup of this Casablanca st 1974 album...thanks
http://downunderground.blogspot.com/2021/06/casablanca-st-lp-74.html
JULY 8, 2021 AT 6:50 PM
Anonymous said...
It's not working. He was vocalist on the Captain Beyond's third album!

JULY 13, 2021 AT 9:42 AM

Anonymous said...

Hello, if it's possible can you share the album Too Blind to See by Secret Society?? I heard the CD version released later but it seems the vinyl version includes different mixes.

ShareThis