Tuesday, June 22, 2021

SENOR COCONUT AHO - FIESTA SONGS CD 03


I got such a good comment from Raulzimdimaio on the Dylan Hicks post the other week that I decided to start slowly digging into my old Radio K CD GOLD from the 90's and 00's in MN.  I used to listen every Friday to the weekly top 7 and would call in to win all the time during the week while listening.  I got to know the office secretary 'Lois' very well and even had lunch with her along with my little sister and brother while the station was doing one of their yearly AIDS walks along the Mississippi River.  This artist takes the cake over all the other lounge cover bands doing Light My Fire (he does a classic version of Rider On The Storm) with innovative covers with his classic vocals doing Smooth Operator and Michael Jackson's Beat It just kills along with Smoke on the Water....wow!!!

https://gofile.io/d/M4SBUp

No comments:

ShareThis