Friday, December 2, 2016

Tex Rubinowitz - Bad Boy 7inch


REPOST Request:  Thanks to Brian Guy here is what he said:  This is one of those records that I bought just because of the name of the artist. I guess I was hoping for a Kinky Friedman sound from this here record. Tex Rubinowitz was born on Oct. 10, 1944 in Abilene, Texas and grew up in the Washington, DC area.
I don't know how to describe this except it sounds like slowed down rock-a-billy, not bad just different. All in all I liked this seven inch record.  Released in 1979 on Ripsaw Records, Easton, PA  Enjoy,   Brian Guy

2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
Thanks for posting this! He did a record with Martha Hull (who I have a strange attraction to) that fukin rip.

JUNE 1, 2012 AT 9:56 PM
Brian Guy said...
Never heard that record wouldn't mind checking it out as I found this 45 interesting to say the least.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

JUNE 3, 2012 AT 8:38 PM
Camarillo Brillo said...
Any chance for a re-rip and post, please?
Thanks!
NOVEMBER 30, 2016 AT 2:45 PM

Camarillo Brillo said...

Thank you!!!!

ShareThis