Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ward A - Fumundah - split ep




















Happy new year to all!!

Now that we have gotten that out of the way we start 2013 with kind of a mystery. Here we have Ward A and Fumundah both from Seattle, WA. Both of these bands play pretty good punk rock and roll, there is only one little problem. I have no idea what the song titles for the Fumundah side are, except for the "Poke the Demon" song. So, I am hoping that someone out there knows what the title of the other two songs on their side are and would let me know.

I paid a whole 0.50 for this ep so, I'm not complaining.

This was released on Records...Not Excuses sometime in the mid-00's.

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://rapidshare.com/files/787968301/Ward%20A%20-%20Fumundah%20-%20split%20ep.rar

No comments:

ShareThis