Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pat Dull & His Media Whores - It's About Time 7"


















Pat Dull and His Media Whores are from Columbus, OH, I do believe.

This is a really strange little 45 that I really don't know what to make of. When I first saw the picture sleeve I thought all right Punk Rock may be in a GG Allin vein, nope not even close. The A side "It's about time" is the closest we get to punk rock here and it's not really that punk rock. The B side "Declaration," reminds me of on of those hair metal ballads from the 80's, not saying that's a bad or good thing just calling it like I see it. It's basically a song of lost love. Of the two songs I hate to say it but "Declaration," is probably the strongest of the two.

Released on Break-Up Records in 2000.

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://rapidshare.com/files/2803994252/PD.rar

2 comments:

Lara said...

Hi,
unfortunately the link does not work. Can you help?
Greetings,
Olaf

Brian Seattle said...

Sorry about that apparently the word whores upset them. New link.


Cheers,

Brian Guy

ShareThis