Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Iron Prostate - Rock 'n' Roll Nursing Home LP















Another Iron Prostate post. This is much better than the 45 from last week.

"I am the King," From the Scum Rock post that I did a long time ago is on this album along with "Gilligan," and a cover of "Danny Boy," which, in my opinion is much better than say the Dropkick Murphys doing the same song.

The only song on this album I really don't like is "Hellshaft." The song just seems to drone on and on and it just bores the crap out of me.

Other than that if you enjoyed the scum rock movement, and I know there are those out there that do from the download numbers, here is another piece of that scene.

This was released in 1991 by Skreaming Skull out of Middlesex, NJ

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://www.mediafire.com/?8cuqjz02bfddb2w

2 comments:

Sociologian said...

Used to play Gilligan on my radio show all the time. Thanks for posting this, haven't heard it in forever.

Brian Seattle said...

Glad that you enjoyed the post. I have to say being a big "Gilligan's Island" fan the first time I heard the "Gilligan" song it was kind of like, "Wow his is kind of cool."

Cheers,

Brian Guy

ShareThis