Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Garage Rats - s/t ep



















Garage Rats from Lady Lake, Florida give us some pretty good Oi! from the Sunshine State. I enjoyed all four songs, but at times it seemed like it took forever to get the actual lyrics started. There's way too much lead time in "Fuck Everything," for my taste. That being said I think this is definitely worth the download, of course if I didn't I guess I wouldn't have posted it would I?

Released in 1998 on Skanking Skull Records.

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://www.mediafire.com/?n0g4o88eacqn6yr

2 comments:

Bernando said...

Watch out for the split they do with SPat and the guttersnipes found on my site. Some of the worst bullshit i have ever imported sfrom the states.

Brian Seattle said...

I'll watch out for it, but if it's cheap and I bet it is I might pick it up for kicks and grins.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

ShareThis