Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Funny

I normally bow out from the carving job.
This year my fathers girlfriend asked me to
please do the honors since she cooked the bird.
She said I'm the best with a knife,even though it was an electric one lol.
I haven't seen one of those since the 70's I think.
Anyway's.I thought this was so funny.

In the above picture I'm looking at the bird.My dad's girlfriend is taking off.I'm thinking...What am I looking at?

Here I'm cutting into what appeared to be breast.What?I've never seen such a big bony breast.

Upon full inspection,to my amazement.THIS BIRD IS UPSIDE DOWN!Yes,my fathers girlfriend cooked the bird breast down.Didn't know breast from ass & she wanted me to slice this puppy up.No wonder she took off in such a hurry.

The look on my face says it all.Never seen an upside down Turkey.I couldn't figure out WTF.I told her not to tell anyone until we were all done :)

It was great.I guess we should be lucky she didn't cook the giblets inside lol.

3 comments:

Longy said...

Thats one big fuck-off Turkey you've got there Mark. I hope you've still got some fingers left!

robashito said...

hahahahha..... the joys of Thanksgiving. Eat, drink, laugh and repeat.

Cheers.

Juraj said...

don't you have real knife? What's that in your hand?! :D I guess that here in Croatia we can't buy that turkey chain saw :D hehe just kidding ;)

ShareThis