Friday, October 24, 2008

Koma-Kolonne - S/T

Hooligan Skinhead Rock From Germany

(Thanx to my Anonymous Skinhead Non-Nazi friend :) lol.Too bad people get tarred and feathered for something so silly.This band likes Football (Soccer),Alcohol & Skinhead Comrades.I don't understand all German...only bits and pieces but that's what I get from them.If there's something Nazi or Racial here feel free to let me know what exactly they ARE saying :) Knowlege is power.Cheers!

One of my Favorite Albums,next to the other Koma Lp (which kicks ass by the way)

Get It Here:

.
Lyrics Here (Thanks to Matt):
.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

>>>>>>>>>WÜRG<<<<<<<<<

Anonymous said...

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmwehr
members of koma-kolonne

Anonymous said...

The Bandmembers loves soccer and alkohol and dont play in the facism Skinband Sturmwehr! If you think Mark!

I say: Al Qaeda are not flown into the towers - That was your government - to make a war of oel!

Anonymous said...

Why don´t you hear that or any racist turkish stuff with your armenian family? Sounds very funny? You forget your roots, do you ever have any "punk" roots posting that kind of racial nazishit?

FUCK OFF

Nish said...

I like Sturmwehr :)
Great band.

Still I hear no translations of anything from this album that dictates anything wrong.

Why don´t you hear that or any racist turkish stuff with your armenian family? Sounds very funny? You forget your roots, do you ever have any "punk" roots posting that kind of racial nazishit?

Not sure what your talking about.
Turks deny all wrongdoings with Armenians.
I don't have an issue.
Everybody's got to live with themselves.

I haven't seen any Turk music.Got any?

Anonymous said...

great turkish bands are:
RASHIT or ATHENA !!!

Nish said...

OK...Give links please.
Names are great but not have-able.
I want them.
Send me links please :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dzlf05g9a2e

Nish said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

everything about Turkish punk
http://turkishpunk.blogspot.com/

ShareThis