Friday, October 24, 2008

ANDY - (a collection I made)

Rock/Pop From Armenia/Iran

This is what I hear at family get-togethers and such.
My Armenian family grew up in Iran.They speak Armenian as well Farsi.
This artist is Armenian but sings most songs (I think) in Farsi being he's very poular in Iran
It's definatly not Punk but still may interest you.
Listen to this when your ready to have a Kabob party! :)

Info Here:http://www.andymusic.com/

Get It Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XT1LE8FH

.

If you find this interesting,please let me know.I have ALOT.


2 comments:

ido said...

I actually heard this kind of music the other day. I was eating lunch at the middle eastern place near my work.

A real close friend of mine is Iranian, but his family moved when he was two. So he doesn't remember living there.

Not sure this is something I would listen to much. But thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

cool,its always cool too see how musicians are all over the world,the dedication and passion are there minus the punk!!but too love music you have too experience it all!!very cool mark!!

ShareThis