Monday, October 5, 2026

The Fabulous Poodles - st LP 77 w Mirror Stars LP 78 w Think Pink LP 79 w His Master's Choice CD 95 w Unsuitable CD 78 w Love & Sorrow 7 75 w Don't You Lie To Me 7 80 R.I.P. Tony de Meur (aka Ronnie Golden the singer)

REPOST [R.I.P. Tony de Meur aka Ronnie Golden the singer):  They started in 1975 and disbanded in 1980.  I had the CD His Master's Choice  to add on to this post but already had most of the tracks.  My Mirror Stars album is kind of rare as it was known as "Unsuitable" but made sure to include all the trax. As Jim said in the comments" I don't think they ever recorded a bad track".

https://bestfile.io/en/545teQnvsIQ5NAH/file
 

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

jim kosmicki said...
gotta love the Fab Poos - I don't think they ever recorded a poor track

MARCH 11, 2016 AT 12:45 PM
Bondie said...
re-up if possible appreciated cheers

DECEMBER 10, 2019 AT 8:07 PM

December 11, 2019 at 8:42 AM
Bondie said...
greatly appreciated cheers

December 11, 2019 at 7:09 PM
Art58Koen said...
Nice one, thank you!

December 13, 2019 at 12:40 AM
peterjpintodesa said...
Hello! With the recent sad news of the passing of the Fabulous Poodles frontman Tony De Meur, is there any chance of a re-up on their old stuff on your site? It would be much appreciated by fans old and new. Best wishes Peter

September 28, 2026 at 4:01 AM
Anonymous said...
Re-up if possible, please. Cheers

September 28, 2026 at 4:33 AM

ShareThis