Got this Friday when it came up on my youtube feed! If my posting at DU could only be hardcore demo tapes from the early 80's I certainly wouldn't mind as that was my original interest and posts. First I heard of any of these bands was on Saturday's when I listened to the Maximum Rock 'N' Roll radio hour on KFAI community radio in Minneapolis and taped 'American Way' and really liked it so I got the 7 inch I guess called Fascist as I didn't label it that title on first post long ago here. Found out I had some other 7 rips from bloggin' days of God's Will & Graven Image and we just posted not long ago all I had from Honor Role so if that post is expired let me know. Other band on this HOIT & FRONT LINE (I may have some as forgot to look) and have posted PREVARICATORS as well so forgot to bring that one. Love this type of music and didn't know they were mainly from Richmond, VA
COMPILATION: https://bestfile.io/en/ngkAoUoUb4iYX7T/file
WHITE CROSS/GOD'S WILL/GRAVEN IMAGE: https://bestfile.io/en/JaBeqbkZLAq2xwO/file
I WILL LOOK FOR MORE TO POST HERE:





No comments:
Post a Comment