REPOST Request: I think I am loving this post more and more as people are discovering him! What I wrote last time: I grew up with AOR radio KQRS in MN and they made Donnie a regular on the playlist at the time with his big hit 'Ah! Leah! Here is what Discogs says: Real Name: Dominic Ierace
Profile: Born just outside of Pittsburgh in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, he was part of The Jaggerz ("The Rapper" - 1970) before his biggest success in the early 1980s as a solo artist with his band Donnie Iris And The Cruisers--a rock group from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, formed by Donnie Iris and Mark Avsec.

1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Hi! Could you please reupload anything by Donnie Iris? A compilation album would also be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
January 11, 2026 at 2:08 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Link restored today!
January 26, 2026 at 2:02 PM
Anonymous said...
Thanks so much for Donnie Iris!
February 2, 2026 at 4:38 PM
Anonymous said...
Sorry, I'm late. Could you re-up this link, please?
September 16, 2026 at 11:33 AM
Post a Comment