Monday, September 14, 2026

COMATEENS - st LP 81 w Pictures On A String LP 83


REPOST Request:  Well, looks like I am sorely lacking on their other releases so if someone has and wants to help our cause, please post in the comments otherwise I will have to double back to it.  Per Discogs: Comateens were formed in New York in 1978 by Ramona Jan (guitar), Nicholas Dembling (aka Nick O. Teen, Nick North, Nick West) (bass, vocals), and a drum machine. After Lyn Byrd (synthesizer, vocals), Oliver North (guitar, vocals) and Harry Viderci (drums) joined the group, they recorded their first single, The Ramona Jan-penned songs Danger Zone and Elizabeth's Lover (not released at the time) and Diana Dominicci's Cool Chick. Jan left the band in 1980 and Comateens recorded their self-titled debut LP in 1981. The album became a cult favorite among college hipsters, especially the band's remake of “The Munsters Theme". However, the Comateens actually gained a larger following in Europe, wherein the group's quirks – such as the necrophilia tale “Cool Chick" – were more easily digested. The band released two more LPs – 1983's Pictures on a String and 1984's Deal With It – and then split up in 1985. Byrd and Nicholas West (Dembling) eventually reunited in West and Byrd. 

https://bestfile.io/en/W8M8Abm0QHfFM5W/file

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Re-up please!!!

February 17, 2019 at 6:46 AM

FEBRUARY 22, 2019 AT 9:34 AM
Camarillo Brillo said...
Oh yeah! Thanks for the Comateens!

FEBRUARY 22, 2019 AT 12:45 PM
angstytimelord said...
I LOVE THIS BAND SO MUCH. I first discovered them back before they had an album out, when Jimmy Destri from Blondie (who I had a HUGE crush on) produced a comp album called "2 X 5" that they were on. When their first album came out, I snapped up a copy, and I've been a big fan ever since. It's a shame that these guys never took off in a big way. They were terrific!

FEBRUARY 22, 2019 AT 2:52 PM
Mr.F said...
Thanks for this!

MARCH 25, 2019 AT 2:23 AM
ad said...
Could you please reupload
Many thanks in advance

JULY 2, 2023 AT 9:39 PM

July 6, 2023 at 11:13 AM
Anonymous said...
Another new reupload ?
I would really appreciate, thanks for everything you do.

September 10, 2026 at 11:09 AM

ShareThis