Monday, August 31, 2026
THE OH YOU KIDS - Winchester Cathedral LP 63 w Thoroughly Modern Millie LP 67
NOSTALGIC PSYCHEDELIC: Well this would be the last post in the series with above as I went fetch for these two NM media condition after finding the first one and posting with bad quality (sorry 'bout that!). Had to have them both even though the second was purely instrumental since I grew up with this type ragtime music at local pizza parlours. I have posted most of these songs before by other ragtime artists but they are all classic songs from my youth. I added other versions of the first album title track from Baja Marimba Band and The New Vaudeville Band like before. I mentioned before I love the band name because my grandmother used to say to us 8 siblings in exasperation: "Oh you kids!!! Honestly!!!" ha ha.
Labels:
U.S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment