Monday, August 3, 2026

THE OH YOU KIDS - WINCHESTER CATHEDRAL LP 63


This song was in the list I am featuring each week of August and since I can't find the reel from youtube I am calling it Nostalgic Psychedelic (thanks Richie Muster for commenting on that) and assuming it was this band who did the cover track though I've packed into it my other two immediate versions I have posted from The New Vaudeville Band and Baja Marimba Band for comparison.  I will admit I found this at Goodwill and the quality is not the best but will do for my original blogging purposes and that is to post vinyl that needs attention and if the listener likes it will buy it & set it aside & keep it out the landfills.  How else are you gonna get a wide variety to sample and lots of my posts didn't used to be on youtube and some never will.  Enjoy!  Oh yeah, this band name totally cracked me up when I saw it because it is what my old Italian grandmother used to say to my 7 siblings:  Oh! You Kids!  Honestly!!  As her expression of amazement at our antics and humor!!  Almost like we always drove her crazy no matter what we did...Ha-Haaa!!!! 

https://bestfile.io/oKl8mS8R36D6HMJ/file


No comments:

ShareThis