REPOST and ADD ON: O.K. I love this band and when a repost was suggested, I went fetch for the bottom two releases getting the last ones--so good timely request by Mac!!!! David Pistrui, John Burns and Phil Rainey make this post punk band fabulous! Enjoy!!!!
https://bestfile.io/en/qErSME66MqbvYoA/file

1 comment:
MagTor said...
Hi there,
any chance of reposting the Terminal White stuff? would b very much appreciated!!!
keep up the great work
cheers
APRIL 21, 2018 AT 2:55 AM
APRIL 25, 2018 AT 8:51 AM
Dea Noa said...
Hello.
Could you maybe please upload "Link 1 of 2" in a better sound quality?
There is something wrong with the sound quality of those songs unfortunately..
MAY 31, 2018 AT 2:27 PM
June 1, 2018 at 8:09 AM
Long Garden said...
Post more terminal White. SIck Samples!
June 2, 2018 at 11:08 PM
Dea Noa said...
Hello.
Could you please re-record Death And Love, Hamtramck and Substitution the same way you did with an LP?
They sound odd and a bit difficult to listen. They sound like they are playing more on the left channel, like the sound is not centered/balanced properly..
I tried to fix that myself, but they are unfortunately recorded that way..
I apologize if I bother with this...
June 10, 2018 at 5:52 AM
Dea Noa said...
Very strange reply.
June 10, 2018 at 4:56 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Dea Noa,
I apologize, please see the Starfighters post write-up I did today.
Viacom
June 15, 2018 at 9:50 AM
Mac said...
Would you please repost the Terminal White music? Thanks in advance.
July 28, 2026 at 1:22 PM
Post a Comment