NOSTALGIC PSYCHEDELIC LIST: Told you I would premier one from this list as the other two got bumped for main post that I am doing every week in August from a youtube reel about Oddities, Novelty and Nostalgic psychedelic music groups--this one another jazz rock band like CCS that started this whole series. I missed this album full circle though I had been trying to keep the Auger releases when I saw them at stores. Again, not sure which song was singled out as there a quite a few on this double album that rock well! Not much on Discogs but here is about the great female singer: Real Name: Julie Tippetts née Julie Driscoll Profile: English singer and actress.
Born: 8 June 1947, London, England, UK. Married Keith Tippett in 1970 and thereafter performed as Julie Tippetts.(Adopting Keith Tippett's original birth name) .
Yeah it's ma birthday today so lovin' all these posts, ENJOY!

No comments:
Post a Comment