Monday, July 20, 2026

DAN HILL - st LP 75 w Hold On LP 76 w Longer Fuse LP 77 w Frozen In The Night LP 78 w If Dreams Had Wings LP 80 w Partial Surrender LP 81

REPOST and ADD ON:  Added the one right above with the classic 'The Nice Price" sticker that I got this year from Goodwill.  This begins a three part series with the two below this post as:  The Big Three Mellow Rock as title.  Actually I was one record short or I would have included Robert John with his 'Sad Eyes' hit that goes right along with some of these on my old K-Tel compilations having 'Shannon' from Henry Gross and On and On by Stephen Bishop below that post.  Stuff in between Dan Fogelberg's all-time classic "Longer" and Doobie Brothers with Michael McDonald singing 'What A Fool Believes" seems to cover the theme.  I will post the three Robert John records next week.

Per Discogs:  Real Name: Daniel Grafton Hill IV

Profile:  Daniel Grafton "Dan" Hill IV (born June 3, 1954 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian pop singer and songwriter

https://bestfile.io/en/zFgXhGe4O5IKWzc/file

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Sergej said...
Amazing! Thank you very much.
I love everything with Larrie Londin and Jim Gordon.

May 16, 2018 at 4:29 PM

ShareThis