Monday, June 22, 2026

Toe Fat - st CD 70 w Two CD 70 w Live Capitol Theatre Port Chester, NY 5-12-70 CD


 I saw FiveGunsWest requested these so going to post them here too.  Per Discogs:  English ProgRock band, active from June 1969 to 1971, notable for including two future members of Uriah Heep.

https://bestfile.io/en/u4dRDAHnl9VYGGQ/file

1 comment:

FiveGunsWest said...

I got this one around the time of release. I bought it for the cool cover. I bought a Brainbox album too, that day.I had no clue who Cliff Bennett was. Or the Godz/Gods, for that matter. For some reason I assumed these guys were one of those working man's rock bands from Detroit or Akron. Their sound is that greasy. Even after the Heep got going I still didn't put it together with Ken Hensley. I don't know why not. Thanks for this lavish post. I leave fairly close to the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester now. I'm hoping Charlie Drayton will comp us in for the upcoming Roger Daltrey show there.

ShareThis