Saturday, October 12, 2024

X-Ray Spex - DU Blogspot Megapost

REPOST Request:  Yes two requests at same time tells me I have been somewhat negligent in my duties here at the blog with keeping this band firmly in the public eye!  Well just short of a Gb here of other members submissions or other blogs in our blogsphere community had upped these long ago while they were still playing.  Still out of power after Milton here but other side of the street now has it and I'm further inland at work now charging my phone after a great day of bicycling in the sun clearing pathways for others, etc.  just feeling lucky and blessed.  My one vinyl contribution sounded a little low so I included another 320 kb/sec CD rip with bonus tracks that really sounded enhanced to my ears.  Of course me loving that 1978 vinyl from Goodwill knowing it was beat up somewhat didn't detract me from thinking it sounded good at high volume perhaps missing some of the glazed over frequencies.

No comments:

ShareThis