Friday, October 11, 2024

VA - Youtube Songs of Loving


 O.K. here is a little side theme I found last week and just started saving the songs from youtube.  The very first song was a link from someone for a song about farting and I hadn't had that deep of a belly laugh while listening to it in a long while.  Then I started checking a couple links and I was in stitches with laughter like no other thing could do....so there is my excuse for this compilation.  Here is a link I just found with a top list I will check out later...I don't think any of my tunes are the same.  https://funnysong.wordpress.com/2024/03/30/funniest-inappropriate-songs/

These songs feature the following artists:  Agnes Pemberton, Amanda Lick, Anita B. Jainow, Anita Hardcok, Annie Hoole, Annie Position, Anylou Dorris, Badrick Prophet, Bee Nasti, Belinda Ross, Ben Derhover, Bernie And The Buttholes, Bettie Wilson, Betty Humpter, Big Frankie Trunkman, Blo Eddie, Bobo Bojangles (whole CD--incredibly funny!!), Brenda Huxley, Connie Lingus, Dirty Gerty, Dixie Normous & The Yardsticks, Down In Washington, Eda Pye, Eileen Ulick, Ellie Regio, Hawk Tush, Hoxanne Swallows, Ima Needadik, Ima Prude, Jessica, Jitterbug Jills, Johnny Carmichael, Kasha Dawn, Lilly Langbush, Linda Titsoff, Liz B. Inns, Mariah Barton, Melvis Priestly, Peggy Davis (funny fart song I mentioned), Ray Peepin Tomm And The Back Alley Observers, Rita Bump, Tamara West (Randy Wilson appearance), The Chandeliers, The Dee Sisters, The Digitelles, The Hop Sisters, The Jibberettes, The Peele Sisters, The Pink Lips, The Rydon Girls, The Salty Soul Singers, The Supersoakers, Tony Lavatorie and Vulva Valoo!

https://bestfile.io/en/C6h7sghyugRit8d/file

No comments:

ShareThis