Friday, October 11, 2024

VA - VIACOMCMD RADIO K THE BEATBOX SHOW w SHREDFIT demo


 This one is a little deceiving calling it Radio K but side one of this old tape I made had hip hop on it from their show called 'The Beat Box" with some good grooves mainly unlabeled by me.  The other side I have posted before but thought I would try to get a better rip as the other was cranked up volume.  But also a local band from MN that my local bar friend at the time who on memorable occasion dumpster dived with him a restaurant going out of business next door to our beloved bar and found quality fry pans (one of which I cook my eggs with daily since that time) but he let me dub this metal band SHREDFIT.  Some great metal and my buddy was into early Megadeth and that kind of thing.  Great band name!!!!!

https://bestfile.io/4LkVGiel86EHIKa/file

No comments:

ShareThis