Friday, October 11, 2024

TUCKY BUZZARD - st LP 71 w Warm Slash LP 71 w Alright On The Night LP 73 w Buzzard! LP 73


REPOST Request:  For Sergey who said his favorite band was last week's 'Buffalo' which I was playing at the Hurricane Shelter on my new mp3 walkman with speaker!  Bonded with the smokers there who sent me home not staying the night just in time to cook up my frozen food for sheltering in place.  No damage luckily and just got to work to shower with HOT WATER (yay!) and do my posts this week.  All albums here produced by Bill Wyman [R.I.P.] from the Rolling Stones.

https://bestfile.io/Dfo80Le2IwKa3UH/file

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Sergey said...
Thanks a lot! I love this band.
The sound is fine, but all tracks on "Warm Slash" disc is like jumping.
Can you fix it and reupload?

October 20, 2015 at 12:32 PM
Sergey said...
Please re-upload TUCKY BUZZARD

October 5, 2024 at 9:09 AM

ShareThis